> US News
> New Hampshire
New Hampshire (NH) Newspapers
Best New Hampshire
News Site -- Union
Market Sites in Bold
-- Amherst, NH -- location is
in southern New Hampshire, near Milford. The Amherst Citizen
provides local news for the town
of Amherst and Mont Vernon since 1992 and has a circulation
in excess of 6,000. Updated bi-weekly.
Monitor -- Concord, NH -- location is
in central New Hampshire. Concord is the State Capital
of New Hampshire. The Concord Monitor is updated daily
and is an excellent source for news about New Hampshire politics
and general information about central New Hampshire.
Conway Daily Sun -- Conway, NH -- location is in extreme Eastern New Hampshire in the White Mountains. MountWashingtonValley.com is the online version of the Conway Daily Sun and is a great source for information about the surrounding White Mountains and Mount Washington. A great place to start if you are planning a New England vacation.
- Forum -- Deerfield, NH -- location is in southern New Hamshire, northeast of Manchester. The Philbrick James Forum is an all volunteer news organization dedicated to covering towns in the "Shadow of Pawtuckaway". The mission of the Philbrick James Forum is to provide a source for news and current information, and an outlet for the sharing of events, opinion, and creative expression through an interactive web-based newspaper supplemented by periodic print issues. An easily accessible source of information and a venue for input by the citizenry will encourage community involvement and identity. Updated daily.
Foster's Daily Democrat -- Dover, NH -- location is in southeast New Hampshire near the Maine State line. Foster's Daily Democrat is New Hampshire's largest evening newspaper and is a good source for general information about New Hampshire events and news.
Granite State News -- Wolfeboro, NH -- location is in east central New Hampshire on the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee. The Granite State News is published every Wedneday and offers news for the Lake Winnipesaukee area.
Keene Sentinel -- Keene, NH -- location is in southwest New Hampshire. The Keene Sentinel, celebrating 200 years of operation in 1999, offers news about Keene, Marlborough, Monadnock Mountain and Brattleboro New Hampshire. Updated daily.
- Londonderry Times -- Londonderry, NH -- location is in southern New Hampshire. The Londonderry Times, a publication of Nutfield Publishing, provides local news and information for the town of Londonderry. Updated weekly.
Milford Cabinet -- Milford, NH -- location is in southern New Hampshire. The Milford Cabinet is updated weekly and offers news about southern New Hampshire and Hillsborough County.
- Milford Observer -- Milford, NH -- location is in southern New Hampshire. The Milford Observer provides local news for the town of Milford and has a circulation of 7,000. Updated weekly.
- New Hampshire
Weekly Contender -- Hillsborough,
NH -- location is in southern New Hampshire. The New Hampshire
Weekly Contender serves the Contoocook Valley in Hillsborough,
NH. Updated weekly.
- Nutfield News -- Derry, NH -- location is southern New Hampshire. The Nutfield News, a publication of Nutfield Publishing, provides local news and information for the town of Derry. Updated weekly.
Portsmouth Herald -- Portsmouth, NH -- location is in southeast New Hampshire on the Atlantic Ocean. Seacoastonline.com is the online version of the Portsmouth Herald and offers news about the New Hampshire coastal communities of Portsmouth, Rye and Hampton.
- Rye Reflections -- Rye, NH -- location is in southern New Hamshire. Rye Reflections is produced and directed by an adult group of SilverSurfers who are connected with Rye, New Hampshire, a seacoast community of a little more than 5,000 residents in the cold weather and nearly 10,000 in the warm months. Organized in the Spring of 2005, the Silversurfers published their monthly website for the first time in June, 2005. Meetings are held weekly, and newcomers are welcome. The meetings take place at 1 p.m. every Thursday in the Public Meeting Room on the lower level of the Rye Public Library. Rye Reflections is independent, growing out of a citizen-journalism program started at the MIT Media Laboratory in 1996, and is patterned after the Melrose Mirror, a monthly in Melrose, Mass. Citizen-journalism enabled by the internet is a growing phenomenon. MIT has made the software available to the Rye project. Updated monthly.
Telegraph -- Nashua, NH -- location is in extreme southern New Hampshire near the Massachusetts State line. The Telegraph offers extensive local and regional news about southern New Hampshire and the northern Boston suburbs.
- Tri-Town Times -- Chester, NH -- location is southern New Hampshire. The Tri-Town Times, a publication of Nutfield Publishing, serves the towns of Chester, Sandown and Hampstead, NH. Updated weekly.
Union Leader -- Manchester, NH
-- location is in south central New Hampshire. The Union Leader is published daily and offers news about the Manchester area.